Precision Hardware Processing Technology and Operating Specifications
Precision hardware processing technology and operating specifications - Precision hardware can be cut according to production needs, and then some small parts can be cut or CNC processed, and precision hardware must be cut and punched for containers, then welded, and then hit After sand and oil injection, the parts are made. It should be reminded that small parts need to be electroplated or sprayed on the surface after polishing. There are many cases of batch processing of precision metal processing parts. Therefore, the production method and cycle of precision metal processing are different from the operating specifications and processes of ordinary product processing. Next, I will introduce the precision metal processing technology and operation specifications.
Precision metal processing technology:
1. The processing route has great uncertainty. A part or product can have multiple processes, and the production process requires a wide variety of machinery and equipment and fixtures.
2. Since hardware manufacturing enterprises are mainly scattered processing, the quality and productivity of their products largely depend on the technical level of workers, while the degree of automation is mainly at the unit level, such as CNC machine tools and flexible manufacturing systems.
3. The parts and components of the product generally adopt a combination of self-made and outsourced processing. For example, special processes such as electroplating, sandblasting, oxidation, and silk screen laser engraving will be entrusted to external manufacturers for processing.
4. There are many parts required. At the workshop site, it is often necessary to fill in a large number of picking sheets and see a "line-shaped" production sheet. If there is process management, a large number of process transfer orders are also required.
Precision hardware processing operation specification:
1. When processing products. Operators must maintain the correct posture and have sufficient energy to cope with the work. If they find physical discomfort, for personal safety, they must immediately leave the job and report to the workshop supervisor or higher-level leadership. During operation, you must concentrate your thoughts, strictly forbid chatting, and cooperate with each other. Operators must not operate in a state of irritability and fatigue. For personal safety, avoid accidents and ensure safe operation. Before entering the work position, all employees check whether their clothing meets the job requirements. Slippers, high heels, and clothing that affect safety are not allowed. Those with long hair must wear a helmet.
2. Check whether the moving part is filled with lubricating oil before the machine works, then start and check whether the clutch and brake are normal, and run the machine idling for 1-3 minutes. Operation is strictly prohibited when the machine is faulty.
3. Turn off the power first when changing the mold, and then start to install and debug the mold after the press movement department stops running. After installation and adjustment, move the flywheel by hand to test punch twice. In order to avoid unnecessary collision between the machine and the product to be processed, the upper and lower molds must be checked for symmetry and reasonableness, whether the screws are firm, and whether the blank holder is reasonable Location.
4. You must wait for all other personnel to leave the machine working area and remove the sundries on the workbench before starting the power supply to start the machine.
5. When the machine is working, it is forbidden to reach into the working area of ??the slider, and it is strictly forbidden to pick up and place the workpiece by hand. Standard tools must be used when picking and placing the workpiece in the die. If abnormal sound or malfunction of the machine is found, turn off the power switch for inspection immediately. After the machine is started, one person transports materials and operates the machine. Others are not allowed to press the power switch or step on the foot switch board. For the safety of others, they cannot put their hands in the working area of ??the machine or touch the moving parts of the machine with their hands.
The above is a detailed introduction of precision hardware processing technology and operating specifications. Small hardware products made of precision hardware are not final consumer goods, but as supporting products of industrial manufacturing, there are also some semi-finished products. Only a small part of precision hardware products are tool consumer goods. For example: screws, screwdrivers, wrenches, fishing tackle, etc. Precision hardware accessories are machine parts or components made of precision hardware, or some small hardware products, which can be used alone or as auxiliary appliances.
The above is an introduction to the precision metal processing technology and operating specifications, I hope to be able to help everyone! For more questions about "Precision Hardware Processing Technology and Operating Specifications", please pay attention to us, get the latest relevant consultation, or dial our online phone directly, we will provide you with satisfactory service!Welcome to choose BoYang Hardware Factory Precision hardware processing.
cnc milling and turning aluminum cnc machining parts2020-12-02 14:19:09
How to deal with the rough surface of wire cutting2020-12-09 11:37:42
Common problems in the wire cutting process2020-12-09 11:45:53
CNC machining precision requirements2020-12-16 16:15:56